When you get a new electric bike, you must be curious about everything about your new bike, just like a kid who gets a new toy. But even if there are many interesting things, you should know some professional guidance before riding an electric bike.
1. Don't put your pedals in the wrong way.
When you buy a new electric bicycle, you need to assemble the pedal, if you put the pedal on the wrong side, you may damage the crank arm. Make sure that you would take your time in putting your pedals on the right way, so you don't make the mistake before you ride the bike.
2. Don't forget to do a bolt check of your e-bike all over.
Especially your stem, this is the direction. In most cases, the electric bicycle is almost completely assembled when it is delivered to you. You only need to assemble a few parts easily.
3. If you are a novice, please don't ride an electric bike aimlessly.
Please make sure the road you ride on is a safe place with no barriers. If you have time, you had better make a plan of the route in advance, with observing the situation of the road. If you are nervous, you need someone to help you familiarize yourself with the road conditions.
4. Don't forget your brakes when you ride an electric bike.
Cover your brakes at all times. You never know when you need them.
5. Although the controller, LCD display and motor are waterproof, please do not immerse them in water.
For example, don't ride it across the river, don't wash it directly with water, and don't stay for a long time when it rains heavily. In addition to the motor, the LCD display and controller are the most important parts of electricity. You should pay more attention to them.
6. Don't ride electric bikes without head light and tail light.
For your and other's safety, please remember to assembly the head light and rear light on your bike, and don’t forget to turn on the lights of the electric bike in the evening.
7. Don't charge the battery immediately as soon as the electric bike stops.
The correct way is to leave the electric bike for more than half an hour and let the battery cool down before charging. When you ride your electric bike, the battery itself will heat up. Along with the hot weather, the temperature of the battery will be particularly high. So charging at this time will aggravate the water loss of the battery, reduce its service life, and increase the risk of battery to be damaged.
8. Don't charge the battery when the electric bike is exposed to direct sunlight
We suggest you try to charge the battery in the shade(but not wet) or in the evening. Because the battery will heat up during the charging process. If the battery is charged in direct sunlight, it also will become too hot to reduce the service life of your battery.
9. Don't forget your chain to be maintained.
The chain is one of the important parts of the electric bike. If you ride it for a long time, don’t forget to maintain the chain of your bike. Or it would be rusty.
10. Don't forget to choose an all-terrain electric fat bike.
Choose the right e-bike, you can use it for a long time. What are you waiting for? Just click it here.
Now you can ride your beloved bicycle on the road and don't forget what you just learned.